Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryin to decide what to put on next, gonna stick with the 27's, basically i dont care about the ride which is gonna pull me through the best

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love my gators i admit, but i may be gettin a rancher for my girlfriend, if so i'm gonna put the gators on her's and get some of the big daddy's for mine, but its just sort of an idea right now, she likes ridin wit me too much i think

·
Registered
514 Posts
i went from stock to bi tris and i love theses tires i plow threw the creeck and go down it muddy ponds and they dont seem to be that hard on the grass/weeds we mow

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like my bi/tri's. They measure true plus some and ride well. Vamps are good but the 27x10x12 are light but the measure short. i had 20 psi in mine and they were about 26". Outlaws are just pure mud. they have a huge outside lug to pull you through.

·
Registered
744 Posts
If you are going to go with 27's you may want to be careful about getting the vamps i have them and the 27's actually blow up bigger then a normal 27 inch tire they blow up the same as my28's on the front

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what about wear on these things, i want the big pulling power but i dont want a tire that'll be bald in a year

·
Registered
744 Posts
Techforeman did you have after market wheels or stock? Because i dont find what you said to be true my 27 are as big as a set of 28 outlaws and im only running 15lbs of air......I am running the 27x12x12 on stock rims

·
Registered
110 Posts
My bi/tri's measure true! I have had them about 5 months and 400mi and they are still thick treaded! They are wearing very well but of course I don't road mine much at all, maybe 1000yds a month at most! They are wearing well but oh can they pull in the muck! Good mud/ trail tire, easy riding on hardpack above about 5mph or so.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dirtyrider, i had stock rims but i was refering to the 27x10x12's. The skinny ones dont measure up but the 27x12x12 do. I dont know why.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I have Claws and really like them but there is no competition........Laws will win every time. If you want the baddest mud tire and don't care about ride then it's a no brainer!!! Good luck.

·
Registered
744 Posts
o okay sorry i misred that

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.