Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if this combo is any good? I was thinkin about getting em in 26s since shes all stock rite now. Would the outlaws be better all around or the combo?

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
I personaly would go outlaw all the way around, i think that it looks better and I think that the outlaws pull better.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
The only complaint I have about Outlaws is they do not climb well. (Sand is another story all together). I run the Mudzillas in front to help climb the few small hills we have around here w/o having to spin the Outlaws like crazy to make forward progress.

·
Registered
385 Posts
it seems to me that the outlaws climb better in muddy conditions, but the zillas would climb better in dyer conditions due to the zillas having more tread in contact with the ground.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Pipe, filter and jet kit should be all you need. A clutch kit would help out getting the tires turning over from a stop, in the thick stuff.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
27s will pull decent with out mods I would think.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
With my 26 laws, they would bog in super thick stuff, when the bike was stock.

Or look into the Claws The do really well on Robb's bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
im getting ready to buy this combo i got two 27xx12x12 outlaws on the way now and will have two 27x12x12 vamps ordered next week.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i would go with outlaws i got 26" vampires on mine now have no complaint out of them but i prefer the outlaw more agressive as i do more mud riding. but for what i paid for my vampires i couldnt pass up the deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts