Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wanting to get some Foreman riders opinoin on these tires. i dont have a clutch kit or gorrila axels, so do you think i would be able to turn them or would it be a waste of money. also do you think Zillas or Mud B*tches would do just as good in the mud and offer a better ride on trails. i just cant get over how sweet these tires look, but im thinking are they practical?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry guys i didnt mean to double post, i dont know how that happened

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys i didnt mean to double post, i dont know how that happened

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just rode the other day and one of the guys had a Polaris 650 or 700, whichever he had. Anyway, he had these tires and they were bad a$$!!! However, he said it took alot of power to turn them. May be a little two much for a 450 or 500. I think the mud bitches are cool, but everyone on here swears by outlaws. So good luck on your choice!

·
Registered
744 Posts
450mud it you have 27x12x12's then you dont have the edls....... I have them just on the front of my bike i wouldnt recomend them if you dont plan on breaking an axel though i went through three befor going to gorillas........the are a great tire i love them just wouldnt put them on the back you can see my setup in my personal gallery

·
Registered
394 Posts
i have 27" vamps 10x12s on front and 27" vamps 12x12 on back of my foreman 500 and it spins them good, my bike also has a jet kit/exhaust and a k&n air filter on it, which helps alot...but havent had any problems so far with them not turning very well, i also bought my bike like saturday and got a hole in my tire alrdy, let me tell you these tires are grate, i had a hole as big as my pinky finger and the tire is so strong that i road a mile with no air in it, for the most part you will be able to get back to your truck with no air in it but if it comes off the rim your screwed...you could probably turn them okay

·
Registered
744 Posts
You are 100% correct about them being able to run with no air but if you have the 27inch vamps you dont have the edls then edls only come in a 28x10x12........ they are much more aggressive then standerd vamps

·
Registered
188 Posts
QUOTE ("dirtyrider6104":1le69frw)
You are 100% correct about them being able to run with no air but if you have the 27inch vamps you dont have the edls then edls only come in a 28x10x12........ they are much more aggressive then standerd vamps
EDL's also have a 2 inch lug. That big lug is what will make them hard to turn.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.