Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Utah has some of the finest ATV areas to ride in the USA. Many hundred miles of designated trails.
But if you come from out of state with your machine. Beware they have some reciprocity rules that may cost you another $30. per season per ATV to play and ride here.
IMHO its totally unnecessary B. S. and should be governed like registered motor vehicles.
Check your state Status here: Does your state treat non residents similar? :storm

http://stateparks.utah.gov/ohv/reciprocity

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
:goodpost

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am using Pennsylvania natural resources tags on my machines. It seems the UT website tells me PA is recpricol wit UT. It beats me why they would be but, I'll go with it until the tags run out as I have two residences. PA is $20 for two years but the riding in PA does not come close to UT, AZ and NV for me.

·
Premium Member
17,868 Posts
I am using Pennsylvania natural resources tags on my machines. It seems the UT website tells me PA is recpricol wit UT. It beats me why they would be but, I'll go with it until the tags run out as I have two residences. PA is $20 for two years but the riding in PA does not come close to UT, AZ and NV for me.
were are you in utah ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts