Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Wrangler jean stickers on a skate board? thats the craziest thing i have ever heard...how did you skate on dirt roads anyway?

Here ya go...still listen to this band Today

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
you jus posted my favorite band of all time!!! I just saw them again when they came through orlando a few months ago!!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
There new album is unbelievable...15 years later and still just as crunchy as they were before

on a seperate note....this site kills me, on this thread we are talking skateboards,punkrock,and killer crunchy metal bands....on the next thread down they are posting pics of dead animals drapped over atvs and bleeding.....ya just never know what you are going to get

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
here are some blast from the past.....my fav, Suicidal Tendencies....best band ever

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
this site has a tendency to get a little side tracked, but its all good, this place is quite diverese. But im glad to know there is a fellow punk rocker here.

Anyways, back on topic, I jus dropped off the foreman today, should here the diagnosis later on. I told them to overnight anything they needed and I will gladly pay. I gotta have it back for the Pumpkin Run.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("Robb":y27upyev)
this site has a tendency to get a little side tracked, but its all good, this place is quite diverese. But im glad to know there is a fellow punk rocker here.
I am no punker. but I do like Social D. (Ecspecially Mike Ness' covers of Johnny Cash!) and used to listen to Infectious (Where is that spell check function) Grooves too.

Back on track. Robb Have they given an ETA yet. You have to get the P-run Entry form in soon.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
im waiting the call back to find out how bad it is, then I will go from there. But they didnt seem to think it would be a problem gettin it back in time.

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
They better not take too long or they will have an angry mob to deal with, you can't miss the p-run

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
QUOTE ("bnjeep":21pkb6wa)
They better not take too long or they will have an angry mob to deal with, you can't miss the p-run
Yeah I agree....im really looking forward to it!!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think the P run will be one of the best events that we all do this year. The only one that is going to be better is going to be the hollopaw party ride

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Most sidetracked thread EVER!
From a U Joint, to skateboarding, to punk rock, and now drunken karaoke.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("eurobro":3w37vrjf)
QUOTE ("Robb":3w37vrjf)
Most sidetracked thread EVER!
Yeah Deadmullet![/quote]

Why i got to get thrown under the bus?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.