Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went on my first ride tonight, after having 90% off the transmission replaced, rode for about 2 hours, now it appears the ujoint may be broken. Its not fun towing a Foreman out of the woods with a rear end that is locked up!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know how bad it is yet. I still cant figure out how to get it out of my truck

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, I live in a condo, if I tied this thing to a tree and did that, I dont think it would go over so well, plus I dont think I have the nerve to try that.
I pulled back the boot over the ujoint, its definately broken in there, but I have no way of tellin if the output shaft is mangled.
6 days left on the warranty!! IM half tempted now to buy an extended one.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im still on the free 6 month warranty, i didnt get an extended one, well not yet.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got it out of the truck, jacked it up, put a skateboard under each wheel, and rolled her right down!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
you jus posted my favorite band of all time!!! I just saw them again when they came through orlando a few months ago!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
this site has a tendency to get a little side tracked, but its all good, this place is quite diverese. But im glad to know there is a fellow punk rocker here.

Anyways, back on topic, I jus dropped off the foreman today, should here the diagnosis later on. I told them to overnight anything they needed and I will gladly pay. I gotta have it back for the Pumpkin Run.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
im waiting the call back to find out how bad it is, then I will go from there. But they didnt seem to think it would be a problem gettin it back in time.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
QUOTE ("bnjeep":21pkb6wa)
They better not take too long or they will have an angry mob to deal with, you can't miss the p-run
Yeah I agree....im really looking forward to it!!!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Most sidetracked thread EVER!
From a U Joint, to skateboarding, to punk rock, and now drunken karaoke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.