Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a exhaust pipe off of a rice burner car sound low and deep like it does on a car or would it be just the same as factory, or hmf? I doubt anyone has tried it but it would be a first.

·
Registered
670 Posts
dumb.

it would prolly mess something up

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont see how it would mess something up unless there is to much back pressure, but thanks for being so positive on the idea. LOL

·
Registered
670 Posts
hahaha

i thought about it for a bit...

i am so sorry for being negative.

while your at it, why don't you go to autozone and purchase some chrome exhaust tubing to use as a snorkel??

HAHAHA now that would be some hillbillie **** right there!!!

haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
beleive it or not i thought about that and i also tried to find some wire wheels for it to. JK

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone else think this is a bad idea or a good one

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
come on does any one have an opinion on this? i told my freind about my idea and i think hes going to do it to his grizz

·
Registered
471 Posts
i tried my cherry bomb off my truck on my foreman. sounded awsome. joking. give it a shot. never know.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ive been wanting to try a cherry bomb as well

·
Registered
471 Posts
wanna buy it? its coming off the truck in a couple of weeks. too dang loud. getting a full flowmaster system.

·
Registered
317 Posts
theres a guy on highlifter ranchzillia i thin who used to run one of those on hes quad try to look him up

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill look him up and see what he says about it. id like to buy it if it is cheap enough because i have a freind who buys that stuff cheap because he has his own muffler shop and he does all of our stuff.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i think it would work just fine, you would have to make it mount up but thats no biggie. joecamel, what size pipe is the cherry bomb for? i need a muffler for my truck, i dont have one
-Aaron

·
Registered
471 Posts
QUOTE ("MAD MUDDER":2nmi7qtz)
i think it would work just fine, you would have to make it mount up but thats no biggie. joecamel, what size pipe is the cherry bomb for? i need a muffler for my truck, i dont have one
-Aaron
not sure, i'll go out and check later tonight or in the morning and let you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.