Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddy came to me with his 350 and said it died on the trail and he couldn't get it working, the spark was good but it's not getting fuel, I tested the pump itself and when you intermittently apply 12 volts it will go, is it supposed to be in bursts or should it just pump nonstop? either way, it's not getting the power it should when I bypassed the relay I could get power to the pump but it still wasn't acting right, I'm just wondering if I need to replace the relay, the pump, or both.
If its the pump I can just get a new one and rewire it so it pumps when the keys on if it's just the relay ill replace it and be done with it. I'm mostly concerned about if the pump is supposed to be constant or in bursts, I'm assuming bursts but I'm really not sure so I thought id ask the people who knew.
also, I read somewhere about replacing the electrical pump with a vacuum pump, is this something feasible?
any responce is apprecited!

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's easy, cheap and reliable so far, just make sure the tank has ventilation
Do you have a link to the carb you used. I am having lots of issues on mine. Brand new plastic tank and honda pump. Pump died after 15 mins. Will not produce any pressure.
Thans

1 - 4 of 4 Posts