Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all..

I just ordered Triangle Snorkel For my 2001 450 Foreman ESP..

I wont get it for a few days, but I was wondering if anyone had any Instlation tips?? Do's And Dont's.. That type of thing???

Thanks all
Hill401

·
Registered
281 Posts
Be sure you have a way to cut a 2" hole in your fender. Plus you will have to trim a little of of you inside fender. I would also make sure you had some extra plastic clips in case you break some. Overall, it is not to difficult.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
a knive will work fine on the inner finder, but I would use a hole saw to cut the hole in the fender, easier to control without gaping up you fenders with the knive. If I remember right a 2" hole will need to be cut in the finder for the riser pipe to go through. Harbor freight sells a cheap hole saw kit that will work perfect on plactic that's if you have one local to you.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: thx

QUOTE ("hill401":ffuzzyq0)
Thanks ..

Good to know about the 2" hole,,, What kind of triming we talkin about?
Will a utility knife work?

Thanks
Hill401
I used a hole saw and ran it free hand along the inner fender to cut a channel for the pipe. Just brace the drill and go slow and you can cut a clean groove easily.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.