Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was about 6:45 am this morning.B)

12-30-2010 weather report video

The forecast is calling for -17ºF Friday night and a high of 14ºF today but we’re already sitting at 17ºF. I doubt that it will actually get all the way down to -17 but it did hit -10º twice back in November. This winter has been colder than last winter.

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
It will be a bit chilly here in the Valley
low's tonight 23° to 29° :wacko:

As the sun came up I could see SNOW 5 miles west on
the White Tank Mountains, seldom seen here :eek:mg:

Thanks for the picture rubiranch ;)

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
WOW!! 20s in Phoenix!! :blink:

I'm sitting at 16 right now, 2 degrees higher than the forecasted high for today.

It's a heat wave I'm tellin ya!!! LOL

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
18 degrees and falling here, just light snow but the wind is picking up.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s going to be a chilly week here for us. Here’s what it looks like now that the sun is out.

checking motel video

Yes, you’re right; I don’t have much to do today. :lol:

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
18 degrees and falling here, just light snow but the wind is picking up.
I'll bet you get colder than we do. Looks like the low was 16 and we're back up to 17 already. :)

It's weird here. The low for the day is generally close to 8am. 175 miles north in Salt Lake it was always about 4:30 in the morning.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Hmmm keep that cold. It rained yesterday and we're still having lows of 60+ LOL....I'm wearing shorts but some chick thought it would be cute to wear "cutters" when I drove downtown today. It ain't that daggone hot to pull THOSE out. Should send her some of Rubi's videos just so she'd remember it's still winter hehehe...

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Itty bitty shorts with practically no inseam that kinda "cut" in the crack of the legs :lol:
Well then instead of sending her my videos maybe you should just send her up here instead. ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
its cold here, got in the 60s (lol) even opend the doord up and cut off the heat at work. going to be in the 70 tomorrow with the rain storm coming in

·
Registered
22 Posts
We're heading out to go riding for the weekend, they are calling for a high of 78* today and 79* tomorrow. Although we did have a low of 27* 3 days ago... gotta love Florida.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Here it is the last day of the year.

I'm sitting at my dinette looking out my window at my
"vintage" travel trailer.

Its 8am and 10ºF. I have forgotten what 60º feels like. ;)

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We're heading out to go riding for the weekend, they are calling for a high of 78* today and 79* tomorrow. Although we did have a low of 27* 3 days ago... gotta love Florida.
I have friends that live on Sanibel Island and love it.

·
Administrator
13,111 Posts
Beautiful day for pushing snow, I'll be doing more of that through out the day and tomorrow.

This Afternoon: Snow and areas of blowing snow. High near 0. Wind chill values as low as -27. Blustery, with a north northwest wind between 23 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of around 9 inches.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
It's humid, muggy, drizzling.....typical TX. May be cold by tomorrow but right now it feels pretty good. Enjoy the blizzards and beautiful snowy sceneries and wind chills....or the swampy weather where ever you may be as 2011 arrives.

1 - 20 of 504 Posts