Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello - I am looking to get some new tires.

I currently have 25 inch tires.. what tires would you recommend for someone that does 50% trail 50% mud,swampes and things like that.

To get to these spots that I ride I have to travel down about 10km of dirt road so I don't know if this is something I should consider. I want a tire that will last a long time.

Also I need more ground clearance so I want to get some bigger tires.. what size do you reccomend?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
vamps are a good wearing tire but dont really do good on trails but do good in the mud. Also 589's are a good wearing tire that does good on trails and ok in mud.
-Aaron

·
Registered
471 Posts
my bi/tri claws are great in mud, good on trail. they come in 27". only wear i can tell in a year is from where i have ridden them on the road which will get any tire. i've been very happy with these.

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can't ever go wrong w/. a set of ITP 589 m/s's. You should be able to clear 26's w/ no problems. There a all around excellent tire. I've been in moderate amounts of mud, lots of trails & hill climbing & I have no complaints. Plus, you won't sacrifice to much ride on your ATV. I have 1100 miles on mine & still have plenty of tread left. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.