Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITP recently came out with a MudLite XTR 14" tire and C series 7 Rim. I seen a review on ATV magazine giving it the thumbs up.

What is the benifit of 14" over 12" tire and rim. The cost for a bigfoot kit is about $ 75.00 more for the 14" dia.. Looking at 700.00 to 750.00 for the complete 27" tire and wheel kit. I am considering just buying the tires in 26" X 12 dia. and placing them on the stock foreman wheels if possible?

Will a radial tire have additional wear and less vibration than it's counter part 6 ply tire? A friend of mine is riding on the 6 ply Mudlite and has had very little wear. It has alot of vibration in the handlebars at lower speeds.

I use my foreman mainly for hunting. I do a little trail riding and mudding. My friends machine is smaller and less power yet moves through the mudd with ease compared to the stock tires on my foreman.

Two deer on the front, one on the back and two riders. Approximately 400 lbs of meat, 450 lbs. of riders for a combine weight of 850 Lbs. The foreman perform as expected. BEST ON EARTH.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I think the 14" rim is just for a little added bling bling. i dont think it helps any. The radial tire on the other hand helps atv's with IRS. no real value on a Foreman either. with that being said i still want some

1 - 2 of 2 Posts