Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that this stuff works awesome on the engine. My cousin has a 99 foreman and sprayed this on it today, let it sit for about 2 to 3 min and washed it off and man did it look good. He also sprays it on the factory alum wheels and it really brought them out.....Be careful with the plastic it will mess it up. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Is this stuff called The Works? Where can you get it at?

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
kinda like those "scrubbing bubbles" Id be a little nervous using this stuff if it messes up the plastics, as there is plastic everywhere on these things, even the motor. could be an expensive cleaning....

·
Registered
514 Posts
I would also suggest to becarefull with the works, I am not saying it won't work, but I would wonder if it would take the paint off the frame. I use that stuff to clean fish tanks and it is great, just needs to be rinsed well. But I would think it eats plastic for sure, and would suspect it eats the paint on the frame because i believe it has a lot of ammonia in the chemical.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Guess i won't be tryin' that stuff out then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.