Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lake level is 73.7 if it goes down to 73.0 we can ride again,it drops an average of 3 in a week so im hoping thanksgiving weekend it will be on again!

·
Registered
671 Posts
what is the lake over your trails or what do you drive through the lake i guess im confused

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what it is, is that the lake has only dropped three times in 50 plus years the first was 12 ft below normal back in 08,the second was last year at 4 ft an now the third is comming.whan it gets low enough you can ride legally on the dry lake beds,all kinds of challanges ill see if i can get any picts up here soon.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
one more week an its on!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
There's a local lake here like that. It has dropped way down, and people ride on the dry bed. Cool place to ride.

·
Registered
65 Posts
We rode there the day after Christmas last year. That was as much as I could do because I don't have a snorkel. Do you remember what the level was last year at Christmas? I would love to come down again, but not if its higher than then.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont remember the level a xmas time but the level is 73.4 now an no rain in the forcast,lookin for that 73.0 to go play,did you put in at blounts landing last year?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theres also an area that you can go down the dirt road abit an jump right on the path an ya dont have to cross the docks or that deep cut by the docks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
two days an it on!!! will post picts.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
im ready to see this lol wish we had a place like that around my neck of the woods

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we rode saturday an had a blast,we had one water crossing that was rack deep but only 10 ft long that was where we were riding water wheelies,i say game on but you better have winches! still trying to post picts.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you can get in off the dirt road now,a polaris ranger made it thru.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cant seem to post picts tryed photobucket an url no can do but ill keep trying.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well its on anyone that dosent have a snork is good to ride!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brutus I plan on coming down and riding the day after Christmas. Any chance you will be out there?
no can do got to work wed but will b back up that following saturday,bring it on!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no can do got to work wed but will b back up that following saturday,bring it on!
saturday is lookin like a wash,keep an eye on the forecact cause its showin 80% chance of rain an also the lake level went up another 3 in if it hits 73.2 its done, right now its 72.9.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts