Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Definately looks like an axle breaker. That thing is gonna be huge when he
gets through with it. I bet it cost lots of $$$$ to build that.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
If your gettin' some of Turner axles, better get ready to shell out some $$$.
He makes some great axles, but they are high. A buddy of mine has some
& he swears by them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There 350.00 each but worth every penny.I'll be at Turners shop this week picking up the Big Bear.
I can't wait. I think i'm having mud withdraws.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Check the pics again. We posted some new ones of the swing arm.
Tell me what ya think.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey thinking of trying my hand at building a lift like that at the end of the A-arms did you just weld on the pice of metal of how did you do it thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
ehh if i go for it i want atleast like 15 or so in the front but i cant get around the rear because of the soild rear axle all i can do is add tires to lift it

·
Registered
19 Posts
that is a big lift but how would it help in a rut because you have sra

·
Registered
193 Posts
yeah

yeah but all i have is a lift kit and lift springs and all i drag is the differential, your big deal is how much front ground clearance you have, if i was going to put all that money into a bike i think i would try to make it irs

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
so wat yall got int hat 4man on the vids to help push them 29s, mine does ok but needs alittle more help (its stock right now but i got a hmf jet kit k&n and clutch kit comin)

·
Registered
317 Posts
watched ur video again pritty impressive what are those bikes in the back the last 2 through i cant remember what they are

·
Registered
785 Posts
No offense but whats so impressive about a video about a bunch of people getting stuck and breaking stuff??

·
Registered
167 Posts
it impressive cause they have balls to do it, and they actually try to make it and not jus ***** out and say its too deep or its two thick

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.