Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for everybody in TN. Where you from and where do you ride ?

I'm in Manchester , ride mostly in the mountains , plenty of mud and rocks to make any ride interesting .

·
Registered
343 Posts
I am in Knoxville and normally ride Royal Blue and Windrock (Coal Creek). How far are you from Kville? We are riding Brimestone Sunday Sep. 3rd.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Tullahoma...Ride Windrock (goin back in 3 weeks)!!!!!!!!!!! Summertown and mostly the mountains in Tracy City

·
Registered
151 Posts
BigVick me and Vamped are around 3-4 hours away from Knoxville

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oldyeller here from Tullahoma, I ride near Volia allot, highway 8, found a big loop alst weelend about 58 miles from Mt zion to irving college to sotre at highway eight and back down again, hope to be going to windrock in a week or so again, or maybe pickett

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey oldyeller I have heard of Viola from Wyldlander. I never knew that there was a place up there? Is it nice? Do you have to pay? I dont know much about it.....When are yall going again?? Maybe me and Tim could come and scope it out.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry , I have been out of town .

BigVick , how do you like Brimestone , is it like windrock ?
I know it looks fun on the website .

Oldyeller , I've rode a couple of times at Viola , pretty good place to ride ,
haven't rode up there in a couple of years , the guy we always rode with got sick and can't ride anymore . Would love to go back with someone that knows their way around up there .

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("Vamped450":zvmp19wo)
Sorry , I have been out of town .

BigVick , how do you like Brimestone , is it like windrock ?
I know it looks fun on the website .
Well me and my wife (KountryGurl) only got to ride about 20 miles. The brakes on her polaris went out coming down a hill and luckily a tree stopped her at the bottom! She is fine, so is the machine. I'll have it fixed tonight. Got to put a piston and seal kit in in of the calipers. From what I saw, I liked it. Were gonna go back and explore a lot more and see what we can find.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bigvick , glad she is ok , nothing like coming down a hill with no brakesand a tree staring at you . When you do go back , Tell me how you like it , I'd like to go up there if it is worth the trip. Hope you have better luck on your next ride .

·
Registered
151 Posts
where yall ridin at? we were gonna go to tracy but my people bailed out on us

·
Registered
51 Posts
Start out at Mt Zion church off Highway 108, go to Nulley's cabin ciera 1830, then to Rogers cabin, then through Rogers Hollow, out through Irving college, up Big sink road to rattlesnake road to highway 8 for Lunchat the store back behind the fire tower and maybe the obseratory then back down the back side of the Mountain, then back to rogers hollow, about 55 miles, if a friend of my goes well go back a different route that will put us up back on ben Lormand Mountain and if time go down to the quarry and the lake then back to the trucks, which will be parked a friends house about 60-70 miles.

·
Registered
151 Posts
eh i think were gonna just sit this weekend out. WE leave for windrock in two weeks and need to get caught up on a bunch of crap. Tnx though!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
okay, have fun at the rock, I might be there next weekend, any other takers for ridin in and aorund highway 8

·
Registered
151 Posts
Anythin planed on the 14th or 15th for all my Tennessee riders? Have that weekend off and want to go riddin since I freakin got sick and didnt go to Windrock this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just saw the post, I live in Mount Juliet and ride the rock as much as I can. I've been the last three weeks in a row. It is getting better each week, the dust is starting to settle a little!

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("Rubicon_Girl":2iccbvnn)
Anythin planed on the 14th or 15th for all my Tennessee riders? Have that weekend off and want to go riddin since I freakin got sick and didnt go to Windrock this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad your feeling better. I hadn't checked this thread out in a while. Are you the same Rubicon_Girl from the windrock forum? If so, I am actually Bigmike on the windrock board. I couldn't use it over here, someone else already had it. Are you gonna go on the women's ride at the rock? I've got to find my wife (Kountrygurl) some good rain gear before then. She was drenched after the scouting ride we took couple weeks ago. I've got to get my ride fixed, need some bearings, if I can find them, if not looks like i'll have to get a new left hub. We'll be at the fall jam but we'll be parking vehicles and working a little bit.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes I am the same Rubicon_Girl on Windrock site. I am feeling much better. Was suppose to go to Windrock this past weekend with the Ranger Club but got sick instead. Yes I am going to the womens ride at Windrock. My husband is comming also but is goin to ride with Scott (Dragon/Wyldlander) since were hitchin a ride with him. Tennessee you live in Mount Juliet? I havent seen you on this site before. We ride here in Tracy City on the mountain. Dont know if you know where that is or not. I surprise that Old Yeller hasnt chimed in yet hes usually the first one hittin me up since hes sooo close to me...Where you at boy????

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm right outside east knoxville. I'll be there the day of the womens ride, but me and Rinkidink will probably be doing some trail maintenence or something like that.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey, I was at the Rock the last week Sept 30 and Oct 1,finally rode trail 12 still not as rough as the stuff around here. This weekend I had to fix a wheel bearing of my rubicon (1950 miles) and one wheel bearing, pretty **** tough,and helped a friend install a custom bumper on his polaris then the usuall yard work etc... Heard from Wylander u, got sick sorry to hear that, now preparing to return to the rock for the fall ride be there the 19, 20, 21, 22 and maybe 23, If I can get my oil changed I may ride this next weekend, maybe

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.