Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i broke my hand so i cant ride for a while so i figure while im not ridin i might as well fix everything on my rubi. my oil pressure is low so im putting in a new oil pump but while i have it all torn apart is there anything else i should do like any after market parts or replacement parts i should put in? thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
QUOTE ("aaanma666":1qz8lf88)
i broke my hand so i cant ride for a while so i figure while im not ridin i might as well fix everything on my rubi. my oil pressure is low so im putting in a new oil pump but while i have it all torn apart is there anything else i should do like any after market parts or replacement parts i should put in? thanks

hey sorry to hear about your hand man that sucks. well sence you have most of the basics done have you thought of putting a webcam in you bike webcams are more relibal then the hotcams i do not trust them at all they are know to breka in half and wear down to fast a buddie of mine had a hotcam in his bike and we went riding one afternoon and we rode for 3 hours then we heard a boom then grinding noies cam broke in half. also another big boost of preformnce would to to have a 3angle valve job done with a port and pollish the head will help a lot.

·
Registered
138 Posts
How do you know your oil pressure is low?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cam is a good idea but do they really make that much more power and u can check the pressure ur self with a gauge or go to honda and they will check it for like $30

·
Registered
63 Posts
QUOTE ("aaanma666":3oyc4uva)
cam is a good idea but do they really make that much more power and u can check the pressure ur self with a gauge or go to honda and they will check it for like $30
a cam will make a lot of difference if you get one for what you are doing the most of.i see you have the 27" tires it will help out a lot for when you go down into mudd with lowend preformance and midd range also

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it doesn't seem to have to much trouble in the mud even with low oil pressure, but what will it do for the high RPM's i know it won't help but will it hurt them?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And does anybody know if they make fender kits for 06 rubicon's and if they do where can i get one?

·
Registered
63 Posts
i belive highlifter makes one they do not have it listed but you can call them and they should have one. the cam will bring a wide veritorie for rpms it depends on which one you get.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.