Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this forum on tapatalk (mobile forum app) if not we should look into joining in on it. My truck forum is on it and its great!

·
Registered
973 Posts
What is tapatalk? I have no problem pulling this site up on my iPad and I even have it's own home screen block or what ever you call it.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Ok, but what's the point in it when you can already pull it up on an iOS?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I don't know, it doesn't get much easier than sliding my finger around the screen on my Windows phone.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
No we are currently not on Tapatalk.

·
Registered
973 Posts
No thanks. I'll stick with this way. I tried the eBay app and I don't get to see all I want so.

·
Registered
139 Posts
You don't want tapatalk here, it is garbage and will cause database errors quite often, I had to remove it from my site 100% for these same reasons

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
there was a post about 2 months ago or so saying that it was added and every time you went to hondaforeman.com on your smart phone it was suppose to re direct u to the app store to download the app. i tried it and it never worked so i downloaded the app and never found hondaforeman.com on it.

·
Administrator
299 Posts
hey guys,

Sorry about the delay guys. I will see if I can get the forum added to the Motorcycle.com app.

Thanks
- dm, Community Support

·
Administrator
299 Posts
Because this site is not related to motorcycles it could not be added to the Motorcycle.com. Instead Honda Foreman is available on TapaTalk. you can download it in Itunes or the Google Play Store.

Sorry about the delay guys.

- dm, community support

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Finally :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts