Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all , the 8th annual sweet pea mud bog is scheduled. sunday june 4th, there is no classes for the atvs but there was alot of mud last time , there are 3 or 4 classes for trucks and a field of mud to play in on the atvs . for info call 519-940-3688 after 630 pm or google the name and you can read the flyer for yourself !!!! cya there

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet pea

ya its kinda in orangeville , its at the 5 sideroad and the 7th line in amaranth between orangville and grand valley. call for more info 519-940-3688 after 630 pm. ther is no competions for the atvs but lots of mud to play in and meet people . good competions for the trucks . its on SUNDAY OCT 1ST SORRY I THINK I SAID THE 3RD IN MY LAST POST!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mud bog

well i went to a poker run in kinmount on saturday and had some issues with a fallen tree ,you know them ones that just jump out of no where! so i didnt make it to the mud bog either !!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tree

ya im good , the front wheel on the bike took the hit and somethin is stripped cuz it wont stay tight on the bike so im goin to rip into it later. where abouts do you ride , we should get out sometime! DAVE

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lately i haven't had to much time(2 kids) to ride the bike, sat in the garage for about 2 years only took it out for hunting. But before we were riding Sudbury, Northbay, Thunderbay, Mattawa. Now just hit small trails in Orilla, Sadowa. Have a trailer near Orilla so I can get out for a couple of hours in the summer. But always looking for new trails. Sadowa has really good trails (rock and alot of swamps).

·
Registered
265 Posts
About 20-30 mins from u in maple(Canadas wonderland).Want to ride but no time now.Lets see for late November if there's not alot of snow down, u know the snowmobliers are going to chase us if there's alot of snow.But we will play it by ear and see what happens. Guess there's not two many of us in this area Anybody else out there

G

·
mud bog

Hey 450dave .. Ya I thought thats what it was , but is it close to ottawa??
I been looking around for the last three months trying to find a atv club I could join here or around ottawa , but I haven't been to lucky..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.