Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i fit 27 s with just a 2in lift and stock rims or do ijust need tostay with 26s

·
Registered
47 Posts
It's been said that the 27's mesure 28. A 2 inch lift will be needed if your a bigger guy. I have a set of 28 mud bugs on mine with hl springs and the Perfex lt kit and I trimed an inch off my back finders and they still don't fit real well, but if you weight a buck 25 you will be fine.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a lift kit on order, will they fit on stock rims 27x10 12 and 27x12x12

·
Registered
281 Posts
I got 27" Swamplites on my 450ES. I had a 2" lift on when I put the tires on. No rubbing at all and I am about 275 pounds. Then I had to take the lift off of the front because of axle issues and it would rub a little, usually when turning hard at accelerated speeds. So yes, you can use them before you put your lift on, but I would recommend the lift first.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yes they will fit

·
Registered
338 Posts
i have 27's on stock rims with no lift and they don't scrub at all

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ill post pics which is better swamplites or mud lites as far as wearing goes

·
Registered
34 Posts
I didn't go the lift route b/c of being here in Alaska where fixing broken axles can be more than just a headache. I put on 27" Swamplites and they measure a little better than 28"s. I just trimmed the rear fenders to fit and took a hammer to the front fender supports to shape them appropriately. No rub here except on hard landings after going airborne and that's with me weighing 240lbs.

·
Registered
90 Posts
they will fit without the lift. the only thing i had to do was bend the fender brackets in a lil bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.