Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at getting 27" Swamplites for my Foreman. I was just wandering if the tires were any good in mud?, do they get good traction in mud, sand, hard ground? etc.........

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
My buddy has 25's on his and they do good all around. I would not get them if you wanted a "mud" tire but for everything else there great. I think the bigger tires have deeper lugs also. That might help in the mud.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My mother in law has them on her 450 Kodiak and they go realy well. A guy we ride with has the 27" on his Grizzly and the lugs are a lot deeper than the 25". He went through every mud hole that the guys with the Mud lites went through. He is well pleased with them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
country boy, west liberty is that in casey county

·
Registered
471 Posts
flip

liberty is in casey county. i think west liberty is east. somewhere in eastern ky. sounds screwed up.

hows that melted snorkel. working out all right for you? i think i may try to ride tomorrow. itll be my first time since i dislocated my shoulder. it still hurts bad, but i miss it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
haha still pickin melted black plastic off the head but otherwise nifty

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like some beautiful country to ride in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.