Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay JUst so you guys know I am new to this, but I just bought a 2005 Foreman last month, for a good deal, I was going for an 06, but, the was a $1500 price diff so what ever.

Any way I just got some new tires for it, Swamp Fox tires, I am told they are the same a dirt devils, just wondering if any one else has used these tires and what, do you think of them are they good mud tires or should i have when with the Green ball Gators?

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
From what i have heard, they are an o.k tire. They are by no means a pure
mudder, but way better than stock. Hope you enjoy your new Foreman.

·
Registered
244 Posts
i'm running the swamp fox tires now too and they are nearly identical to the dirt devils in the tread pattern.i think they are a great all around tire for trail use and should do ok in almost everything but the deepest of mud.I have about 400 miles on mine right now and they show very little signs of wear on them.they do work great in the snow tho IMO.will i buy them again? doubtfully.i will be looking for a tire with a rim guard molded in and maybe a little more aggressive pattern for the mud but nothing like a 589. maybe a dirt devil XT or a mud lite XL all i want is a little more tread depth and i'll be happy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I had the dirt devils, which are a good all-around tire. Then I swapped to Mudlites and they seem to clean off better, but they are about the same tread and only a pound difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts