Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Forman and purchased the sub harness accessory to wire a winch. My question is where does the wiring harness plug into? The only place i can find without the service manual is the plug going to the 12V accessory plugin. Any help would be great. The two pics show the wiring harness, and the plug located under the hatch for radiator.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess u all have heard this question a thousand times before. Thus no replies. I figured it out. For the people not knowing, the sub harness has two connections for single hot wire, and two connections for hot and ground. It does get plugged into the connection under the hatch for the radiator. i definitely need a service manual, after they come down in price!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I guess u all have heard this question a thousand times before. Thus no replies. I figured it out. For the people not knowing, the sub harness has two connections for single hot wire, and two connections for hot and ground. It does get plugged into the connection under the hatch for the radiator. i definitely need a service manual, after they come down in price!

Can you post a photo of it hooked-in? Did you use this to add a winch? I'm thinking of getting the harness... wonder if it is necessary?

If you installed a winch, what mount plate and winch did you go with?

Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks to some great members there is a FREE download for service manuals. Look in my signature.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts