Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here also ride on the street? I have a 1999 Harley Davidson FXR3. I love my street bike and would never be without a Harley in the garage.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I have two sitting in my drive way. My roomate has a honda f4 custom orange paint job.and his budy has his over too its a 636(blue)

·
Registered
100 Posts
until recently i had a 96 suzuki gsxr600 v$h pipe, jetted,and re-geared...man do i miss it....might have to get another one this summer

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Here's my bike! But, I think I'm gonna sell it.....only have two days off a week and we usually go on the 4-wheeler's one day, son's baseball another, AND I have a horse that I barrel race....not enough TIME! If I didn't have to work, that would be GREAT!!!
It's a 2000 Sportster 883, could be made into a 1200 for $500. It has a fat-bob tank, custom paint, forward controls, drag bars w/ flame grips, straight pipes, custom front wheel, fatboy back wheel w/ polished rim, S&S Carb and other stuff! SO, if ya know anyone in the market....send em' my way!

·
Registered
78 Posts
1994 custom wide glide, 2005 fxdwg3 love it would sell the wife before i would part with my harleys. by the way the wife is free to a good home.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Here is my 77 KZ1000. I'll work on getting a pic of my other one.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":1senojpy)
Here's my bike! But, I think I'm gonna sell it.....only have two days off a week and we usually go on the 4-wheeler's one day, son's baseball another, AND I have a horse that I barrel race....not enough TIME! If I didn't have to work, that would be GREAT!!!
It's a 2000 Sportster 883, could be made into a 1200 for $500. It has a fat-bob tank, custom paint, forward controls, drag bars w/ flame grips, straight pipes, custom front wheel, fatboy back wheel w/ polished rim, S&S Carb and other stuff! SO, if ya know anyone in the market....send em' my way!
well, how much?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
who says it is for me genius

besides i wouldnt buy a Harley..over priced Armerican crap(no offense to all you Harley owners out there)

i am looking at the new Yamaha Roadliner....oh yea

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Already sold it. I let it go for $5,000. It was a nice bike too. Shane's got his 1990 Softail Custom for sale tho. It's chrome front to back, low miles, solid polished wheels, chrome swing arm, etc. It's nice. He'd let it go for $9,500.

It's the black one in the front on this picture....
Click on the picture to enlarge it & you can see it better...

·
0 Posts
2005 LE Hayabusa

Pic doesnt show the aftermarket exhaust and powercommander I installed. Bike is fast stock but faster now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am A Bike Freak But I`m Not in to cruisers or Harley`s

Mine 04 Kawi.636-R

My Girls 04 Yami R6

My Track Bike 93 Kawi zx-7

My Klr I also run this Bike like a super moto.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My first bike 04 stolen after i did some work to it.Not bad it lasted 4 months Now deciding on a crusier .Still missing in action

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here was my 05 636 before it was stolen!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Street Bikes

Guys,

I started ridding when I was 10yrs old.

I have ridden on Road Atlanta, Street, Motorcross tracks, Enduros, triles and trails all over North Georgia.

My last dirt bike was a 1974 Kawasaki KS 125 that was board, stroked, ported and polished etc and was street legal.

My last ride on the street was May 25, 1986. That day a drunk driver ran a stop sign after my partner and I were right on him.

I got to ride the Life Flight to Atlanta where I spent the next 3 months. The first month I was in a Coma. I broke my Face, Right Arm and leg.

Last week when I put my new tires on my Foreman, A man was dropping off his 1974 Honda Elsonore, (I hope I spelled is right) I ask him if he ever went to the street. He informed me that he was an EMT and most of his weekens he scrapes up 17-26 yr old males who have a 2 week old bike. No experience. The ones who live have to have help, the others are dead.

I do not mean to rain on anyones corn flakes, but, If you ride on the street, Get Your Affairs In Order!

Get Life Insurance, Health Insurance, but most of all make sure your Prayed Up..... You know what I mean. I can tell you more ....

If you are Married with Children, you need 2-4 Million dollars of Life Insurance. Before your last ride, you and your wife talk about the man she can re marry and raise your children. The Money is so he will Not have to work and can be a full time dad...

Get the Picture!

This is FYI.

This post may be the only reason I got to live! So you could read this.
Two of my Doctors told me that the ONLY reason I was alive was because my job is not finished.

Well I may have just finished! I will NOT go on a Street Bike.

Honda Foreman = Mud = Trails = OFF ROAD!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello!

My Wife and i we drive KTM 990 Superduke 2006.

I don´t know to drop her to photos!

You can see it at my personel gallery, if you want!

murphy35

·
Registered
110 Posts
i will try and post the pic again

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here's my Baby. Ended up selling her after 2 years since the cost of insurance was getting stupid. I found I was paying the same for the bike as for the total of my car, boat, sea-doo, ATV, and house

On the other hand, none of them will give you a rush like 168hp (dynoed twice) being transmitted (hopefully) to the pavement to push you to 70mph in a couple of seconds. And then you get to shift gears and do it again!

I had a Zero Gravity windsheild, Throttlemeister throttle lock, Hindle/Brock Davidson Racing 4 into 1 pipe, Power Commander, Airbox modification by Brock Davidson Racing and Bridgestone Battleaxe BT010's

2001 was my favorite year for the Hayabusa because of the Falcon silouette paint job.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Re: Street Bikes

QUOTE ("The Foreman":3ioqrge8)
Guys,

I started ridding when I was 10yrs old.

I have ridden on Road Atlanta, Street, Motorcross tracks, Enduros, triles and trails all over North Georgia.

My last dirt bike was a 1974 Kawasaki KS 125 that was board, stroked, ported and polished etc and was street legal.

My last ride on the street was May 25, 1986. That day a drunk driver ran a stop sign after my partner and I were right on him.

I got to ride the Life Flight to Atlanta where I spent the next 3 months. The first month I was in a Coma. I broke my Face, Right Arm and leg.

Last week when I put my new tires on my Foreman, A man was dropping off his 1974 Honda Elsonore, (I hope I spelled is right) I ask him if he ever went to the street. He informed me that he was an EMT and most of his weekens he scrapes up 17-26 yr old males who have a 2 week old bike. No experience. The ones who live have to have help, the others are dead.

I do not mean to rain on anyones corn flakes, but, If you ride on the street, Get Your Affairs In Order!

Get Life Insurance, Health Insurance, but most of all make sure your Prayed Up..... You know what I mean. I can tell you more ....

If you are Married with Children, you need 2-4 Million dollars of Life Insurance. Before your last ride, you and your wife talk about the man she can re marry and raise your children. The Money is so he will Not have to work and can be a full time dad...

Get the Picture!

This is FYI.

This post may be the only reason I got to live! So you could read this.
Two of my Doctors told me that the ONLY reason I was alive was because my job is not finished.

Well I may have just finished! I will NOT go on a Street Bike.

Honda Foreman = Mud = Trails = OFF ROAD!
Well we are all happy ya made it!! Whew! That was terrible!
We got both of our bikes sold. I know they are dangerous, no matter how well YOU drive there is ALWAYS someone not paying attention! I felt like I was taking my life in my hands EVERY time I got on that thing. I was comfortable in my ability but I was just always on my guard. I know you can get killed on anything, BUT I feel a little safer on the 4-wheeler in the woods!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts