Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My foreman was stolen last night!! Good thing it was insured but **** it sucks. Like all of us on here I was so into my bike. I just wanted to post this to see if any of my local people see anyone trying to off load a foreman or parts for real cheap. If anyone knows of where or how I can get it back there will be a reward!! Theres picks of it in my personal gallery.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Man that sucks! Was it inside a garage or building?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
sorry to hear that, a couple years ago one of my good friends 4wheelers got stolenm all three of them besides the kids little 90 bikes. i know you dont want to hear this but the cops just kind of frogot about it. they called around other stations and told the cops to keep an eye out and that was it. they never got them back. i dont know why people have to seal stuff, just because they dont have as nice of stuff dosent mean that they can just take it. i hope that they get cought and are in jail for life.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
ill second that but it only works if you can see the bike since some people dont keep them at there house

·
Registered
670 Posts
me too

we got both of our bikes stolen, we called the cops, they didn't do anything...we actually found out who did it, how they did it, and got the bikes back before the cops started asking around!!

we filed charges and nothing was ever done...we spent about $1500 to get them back and repair them, flat tires, scratched all the stickers off, busted dash and ignition, and other crap...

lets just say that i know what they look like and if i see one them walking down the street with no one around, i'll be in jail for the night.

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
ya if they want to steal my foreman and other toys there goin to have to get past 2 border collies and 1 pit bull. then once i hear them barkin im goin to look at outside. then on the way out the door i will grab the 12g and box of shells.. IM A *******...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.