Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than my warn winch, my 05 Foreman (2 wheel drive ) is bone stock! I guess the first step for me is getting ride of the OEM tires. Can anyone suggest a low cost tire that would help get me through the mud?

Any suggestions would be great!!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
mud bugs

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I think that blue is a pretty color. Mudlites, Mudbugs, 589's
are all pretty good.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Yeah the Mudbugs are reasonable and make all the difference in the world. 27s will fit realy nice on there, and give you a little more clearance as well.

·
Registered
743 Posts
man gotta love that blue..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the imput! I will have to see what I can come up with. I will keep everyone posted. THANKS AGAIN!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another Question

I found a set of new 27' Mud Bugs for about 320 including shipping. Is this about what they are going for? This includes 27-10-12 front tires and 27-12-12 rear tires. Any chance they will fit on my 8-12 and 10-12 rimes I already have or will I have to upgrade thoughs as well? Not sure I want to spend that kind of money if that is the case. Any ideas?

Got time for one more stuped question? What if I just upgrade my rear tires considering it is only 2 wheel drive anyways?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
your gonna have to upgrade the 8 inch wheel

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
my front wheels are 8inches wide, no problems. I dont see any reason to upgrade the stock wheels. Unless there is something different between 2wd and 4wd wheels. Im running the stock wheels on mine.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Re: Another Question

QUOTE ("Dan":uxqa3jg5)
What if I just upgrade my rear tires considering it is only 2 wheel drive anyways?
You can do that. The only draw back is it looks a bit goofy w/ stock 25s in the front and the 27s out back. But you can do it w/o any ill effects other than looks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone!

All right, Thanks for all the help!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts