Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of putting my stock foreman tires on ebay but can't remember what kind they are and I don't want to go dig them out to look. Can someone remind me?

Also what do you guys think I could get out of them? One back tire has a hole in it but I would think you could run it with a tube in it. They only have like 100 miles on them, all off road.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
they are Dunlops fronts are part KT181 rear is KT185 dont know what you could get out of them never really looked at the price of them

·
Registered
65 Posts
Local dealer tryed to sell me a set they took off a new quad for $50 each butt they're not what I was looking for....I would try $40 each or $150 for all 4....(thats canadian price's) They're not a cheep tire to buy new...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of starting them out at $50 and see what happens.

·
Registered
472 Posts
thats sounds like a good price to me but ya know it wouldnt be a bad idea to keep em around

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking that too but I will never use them again. If I had a set of rims I would keep them.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I put an ad in the local paper when I sold mine.They were brand new with only 11 miles on them,mounted on the stock rims.I was asking $300.00 for them and the first guy that came to look at them bought them without even haggling on the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.