Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one want to go up the St. johns this sunday(in boats not wheelers!)? Black grizz and I did it last sunday. Actually Black grizz did it as I had minor technical difficuty. But the boat is fixed and we are riding out this sunday north to Lake George. Robb maybe this weekend will work a little better for you!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I wish but im pulling my boat this weekend for a little wax & re-fuel party. anybody is more than welcome to join

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I might be ready for this, I need to fix my trailer first, I cut off about 3 feet of the tounge to get it to fit better in the garage, should be done by then. Matt, you ever find that manual?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have yet to locate that manuel but I will keep looking! What happened to you last sunday? It was fun for the first 1/2 mile!!!! I had a wire come off the motor and it was running like a fresh steamer!!!! I think I fixed it now. I am going to throw it the chain o lakes for a test run today.

·
Registered
831 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":3r1wrc70)
I wish but im pulling my boat this weekend for a little wax & re-fuel party. anybody is more than welcome to join
umm 31' of boat is a lot to wax.....but if yer throwin in beer and food im there

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Matt - where are you going to put the boats in the water...be a long trip from lake monroe to lake george

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hwy 44 near Honton Island. Ray said it was about 15 to 20 miles up the river with very little no wake zones.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
ok cool....im gonna plan to go on this trip, i gotta do some work to the boat this week...hey civic, you can come wax mine, give ya a 6 pack!

·
Registered
831 Posts
lol ... u dont have a buffer??? my dad use to have a 30ft when we were kids and me and my bro always got the fun of waxin it. i prefer waxin by hand but with somehting that big need the buffer.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I need to fix my trailer first, I cut off about 3 feet of the tounge to get it to fit better in the garage
wow, there is a reason boat trailers are the length they are you know. you still gonna be able to turn corners with that thing now?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":1427dds9)
I need to fix my trailer first, I cut off about 3 feet of the tounge to get it to fit better in the garage
wow, there is a reason boat trailers are the length they are you know. you still gonna be able to turn corners with that thing now?[/quote]

the tounge well now telescope out, it will end up being a few inches longer then it was stock.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
gotcha, like the swing tongues they make

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sooooo how about it robb are you going to be ready for sunday?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE ("Robb":29sp7ffs)
should be good to go!
I am ready to go. Two new power packs on the motor and $450.00 later it is running like a raped something or another! Robb give me or Ray a call. We are still going to meet up at old time pottery at 8 am!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.