Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics of some springtime riding on my new Rubicon. I really like the ride quality of this new Rubicon. Had a great time riding with a buddy of mine up above Hardware Ranch / Blacksmith Fork Canyon. Some of trails were still snowed under when we got to higher elevations but there were plenty that were completely clear.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice. I'm currently doing a complete rebuild on a 2011 Foreman. Should be complete in a couple of weeks. That area is on my short list for rides this summer (being a Utah guy).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice. I'm currently doing a complete rebuild on a 2011 Foreman. Should be complete in a couple of weeks. That area is on my short list for rides this summer (being a Utah guy).
It's a great area to ride in with lots of different trail options. You could even go visit the site of 'Old Ephraim's Grave' where they have a monument in memorial of the famous grizzly bear.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still snow up in the mountains here in tooele -dugway .........selling my old 450 tonight but should have a new rubi by July or august .....
You will love the new Rubi. It's such a great trail/work machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts