Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think my brother-in-law owns a machine shop,he said he could make me some 1'' spacers to put on my shocks like on the rincon lifts. this would eliminate lift blocks etc. with only lifting it an inch so it wouldnt put the axles at such a severe angle.4 spacers at 1'' would be all you would need , oh yeah and a spring tool.

do you think this would work and be safe to run?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hey Vaughn...Just to let you know, When everyone else put their lifts on,it was the brackets on the bottom. This would give you lift without compressing the spring..therefore keeping the nice/same ride. When I put that G*#@%[email protected] $%*&% ##!$^& lift on the Rincon, it had thoes spring spacers. This compressed the springs enough to make it feel like I had solid steel shocks that had absoutely NO give. Crappy ride now... Real stiff because the shocks are compressed. Food for thought... Hey, I will sell.. No wait..I will give you all the spacers off of the Rincon...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Pics of the front and rear spacers...The rear Is twice the size of the front because there is no bottom bracket..just the spacer..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I love my Rincon, and Love the look of a FAT TALL nice bike. Not at the expense of 2 new axles and a stiff $hitty ride. I WANT IT OFF. If someone will pay for shipping, I will send them the complete lift.... FOR FREE... No BS'ing around. I am serious... PM me....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sent you a PM... Will be taking it off on Saturday. Will get back with you then and will check

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.