Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here and would like to know if a 2006 Rubicon speedometer dash would work on my 02 Rubicon. They're kinda expensive and a friend has an 06 that's got a blown motor he's scrapping. He said I could have the speedometer but I wanted to find out if it would work on mine. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,266 Posts
No, they're different.

But if you go to www.atvhonda.com and look up user AKATV he might be able to fix your existing meter, depending on what's wrong with it.

What part of the US are you in? If you're not far off I might be interested in some bits from your buddy's machine if he's scrapping/ parting it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, they're different.

But if you go to www.atvhonda.com and look up user AKATV he might be able to fix your existing meter, depending on what's wrong with it.

What part of the US are you in? If you're not far off I might be interested in some bits from your buddy's machine if he's scrapping/ parting it.
No, they're different.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Mississippi. He already has someone buying his wheeler sorry. Yeah mine the front screen is busted out and I'm guessing rain got in it and now the screen doesn't show anything. I got this Rubicon for free and it runs like a champ. The gut said it needs some work so he wasn't going to charge for it. Some of the plastic is busted, the dash doesn't work, front end needs aligning, it has no brakes which is Honda for you. The guy didn't tell me about the brakes till I was running wide open and almost hit my truck. My fault though I didn't check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts