Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some place to ride my 05 Foreman 4X4 in Southwestern PA. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
We got quite a few places I can show you..............I get my quad here this spring, maybe we can get together. What area are you from?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Got my Grizz....Anyone want to get together? PM me.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just went to paragon this past weekend... a very nice place

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is that in eastern Pa.?

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
haven't rode in a few weeks - i'm starting to have withdrawal issues!
anyone willing to challenge the mountains of SWPA, let me know. my truck is down currently, so i can't trailer anywhere. that's OK, cause there's still miles & miles of trails here that i have yet to encounter. pm me if interested...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is kind of an old thread, but check out the atv club I'm in, SWAT ATV Team. We are a club that is located in southwest Pa, we currently have around 70 members, and ride in the whole tri-state area. We are a great group of guys to ride with. Check us out at swatatvteam.com. We hold group rides fairly often and do local rides nearly every weekend. So if any PA riders are interested, go on the forum and join up. My name is the same on our site. Hope to see some new members over there. Later

Ps. A few of my buddies and I are planning on taking a trip out to Wellsville, OH to ride on the first Saturday of June, I believe it is the 3rd. If anyone is interested, pm me. Anyone is welcome to come.

·
Registered
182 Posts
i'm also a member of swat i just rode with them yesterday good group of guys u should see about joinin

·
Registered
132 Posts
QUOTE ("uhittheuglytree":wm1kwqwr)
i'm also a member of swat i just rode with them yesterday good group of guys u should see about joinin
I was wondering how long it would take you to respond on this thread!

·
Registered
182 Posts
o be quiet marc! go to work! I'm on my third week off lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts