Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
im from owensboro about 40 miles south of evansville. i have rode once at interlake until we found out Indiana residents had to have a sticker. does anyone know what a out of state rider needs? and it may be alittle to far for some but gregory lake in drakesboro Ky its about 6 miles south of central city. it is a great place atv friendly campground have bands play on big weekends mudbogs, its an awesome place to ride

·
Registered
19 Posts
i know its an old post but i live just north of evansville and ride at interlake all the time. right now all anybody has to have is a sticker, resident or non-resident. but its all about to change, they have an office built and are going to start changing per ride and annual fees probably next year. not sure what those charges will be yet.

·
Registered
335 Posts
sweet i hope they do change it because id love to go up there been looking for new places to ride id like to hear from sum of the evansville guys on here to see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im in Princeton about 40 minutes from Evansville. We ride at Interlake in Lynnville quite often. I think next year they will be charing $10 an ATV to get in. Which still isnt bad.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
theirs a lot of members from the Evansville area yall should get together for a ride sometime

21 - 28 of 28 Posts