Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious if there is any members from southern IN on here im talkin south of colombus In and north of louisville ky just curious

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
I think wingman is in Chicago

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im just tryin to see if we r getting any local exposier to my area because i ride with a group of hondas 9 of us to be exact and their are alot of ppl in my area that own honda atvs im just tryin to branch out and meet more ppl for potential riding areas and such plus alot of the honda owners could use this webcite as a valuble tool in upgrades and maint. to their rig

·
Premium Member
664 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
bout 5.5-6.5hrs between us

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea im hoping that by word of mouth i can recrute local riders to the forum and meet new ppl for me and the crew to ride with ....still workin on gettin in with the super atv crew since their shop is only bout 20mi from my house and they got some sweet riding spots from what i hear

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
sounds cool

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am from Martinsville, IN. About 30 miles south of Indy on 37 and about a 35 min drive to Columbus. I have been on this site since 2005 and have not seen very many people on here from Indiana.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am from Martinsville, IN. About 30 miles south of Indy on 37 and about a 35 min drive to Columbus. I have been on this site since 2005 and have not seen very many people on here from Indiana.
yea im about 30min from columbus and i have noticed their aint a whole lot of indiana ppl on here either.....time to start recruting lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Martinsville also. I just got my 02 Rancher a month ago and have been browsing this forum and trying out different places to ride. My wife has an 09 Kawasaki Prairie 360. We have some friends in Columbus who we ride with.

We checked out moto supreme (kurtz) but with our utility quads, it wasn't much fun. We also went to Lawrence County Recreational Park and it was nice trail riding and there weren't many people there.

We just got our DNR stickers and were wondering about Redbird or Interlake. Are either of these worth the drive?

I have also heard of someplace over by paragon, but don't know where it is.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Attica is not a bad place to ride. LCRP is having a GNCC race there on May 12th.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
only park i have been to is haspin acres i like it but if your into mud be ready to go deep theirs alot of trucks running around wit 40+ inch tires so mud holes are really decieving i ride alot of privat property mine familys and local friends of the family and such i would advise you to get to know farmers in your area alot of them own bottom land along rivers that they dont farm but may let you ride

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alright their are more ppl on here from indiana than i thought

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm in Jeffersonville,IN. Your only about 20min from me. We ride @my parents farm in New Washington,IN.
yea i aint far at all from there i rode out new wash way a few times with friends n used to wheel in the saluta bottoms with some guys when i had a jeep also ride out around marble hill(the old power plant) alot

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
im about an hour west of evansvile. norris city IL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts