Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been on their website lately...Now they're offering a FREE 4 year warranty on any TRX500 models! I'm tempted to sell mine and go pick up an 06! Wish this was going on when I bought mine!

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Seems like the good deals always happen after you purchase somethin'. At
least that is my kind of luck. By somethin' one day & with in a day or two,
it goes on sale for half off or somethin'.

·
Registered
41 Posts
day late dollar short

Just bought 2 05 formans late Dec from Southern Honda had to pay for the extra warrenty. Thought I had a good deal because other Dealers said they have to pay more to Honda than what I paid! Wife said wait you might find a better deal

·
Registered
128 Posts
bought my 05 foreman from them last saturday..got the warrenty, ITP tires and rims and ox-lite guards all for 5,875.00 best of all you don't have to pay taxes their if your out of state..it's kinda crowded so get their early and don't expect much customer service..but for those prices who would..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought mine in March of last year from Southern Honda as well. The only reason I posted the topic was because my brother-in-law just purchased an 05 Rubicon from them 2 months ago. At the time, they wanted $449 for the extended warranty.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I got my 500 foreman from them in Febuary and i didnt pay for the extended warranty after my exhaust, k&n, jetkit and bootguards it was $6,000.00 out the door

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Bought the 2006 500 Foreman last month...Same deal, no charge on the 1 year warranty. Purchased wit 589's and ITP rims and Boot Guards. Best deal out there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I bought my first of Feb. Jan. they were about $250 cheaper then that premotion went off so I was mad. The day I got there and waited a hour to see the guy I had talked to. He told me the good news about the warranty. Did anybody get the data dots system with there bike. It is awesome. Southern Honda is the place to go for a deal. I went on a Sat. won't do that again. They say it is faster during the week.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
A friend is going to buy a bike and found the same deal at a Honda Dealer in Brunswick,Ga. He said the same deal goes and it's 1/3 of the drive. If this is trus, tis may save on gas for alot of people.

G

·
newb 2004 Rubicon

just wanted to say hey, Great site to learn about the Foreman.
Just purchased a 2004 (new) 5600 OTD Rubicon, Have not even had a chance to ride it! Had a 450 es for about 2 years, good solid bike just got tired of the ES, NOT that i dont like to shift, the rubicon just seemed to feel smoother.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.