Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which exhaust should i go with hmf, pro circuit, big gun evo what do you guys think i don't care about noise just power thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a HMF and I am very pleased with it. There was a huge gain in power, but rav also put a jet kit on at the same time. I am not familiar with the other exhausts so I can't compare them. I know you said you don't care about the noise, but it is loud (I don't have the quiet core). It definately turns heads when you get on the gas.....

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
HMF all the way

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
HMF Its the only way, practically maintanance free, the most power gains and reasonable pricing compared to other brands.

It does get loud when you have 4 bikes, w/ them screaming across mudflats pinned in 2nd & 3rd Gear throughing roosts... eh boys!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I have to say that was ridiculous.

no chance of us all riding in any national forest anytime soon. that is for sure

·
Registered
743 Posts
If you want really loud just spend $21 on a tractor muffler....I dosen't get any louder than that....

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Is there a pipe that gives you pretty good gains
without all the noise? That is what i am lookin' for.
I still want to hear that good ol' country music
while ridin' .

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
railroad robb has the ecosystem for sale

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
it wont fit his, BUT i do have a supertrapp that will fit yours Railroader, its not loud, looks great, and offers some more performance.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I am very interested. Robb, can you PM me the details?
Price, power gains, how to install, etc.. Thanks.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Railroader I think that supertrapp is the way to go for you wanting to keep the noise down..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts