Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished snorkeling my dads brand new 05 2wd rancher. I cant believe my dad let me do it lmao. Talk about easy ray ill do your brothers anytime you want me to. Here are some pics of it and Robb is gonna do a write up on it.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
HA HA HA!!! I can't believe your dad let you do that to his brand new bike either....but I notice there are no holes cut!!!
Howcome you let him get a 2WD bike??? He may as well for for the 4WD, what was the price difference (if ya don't mind me asking)?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was about 1000 bucks. well honda3118 makes through everything with his 2wd. Plus my dad wont be going crazy as me and if he does get stuck which hondas dont lmao ill pull him out

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup and it still only has about 1.5 miles on it lmao

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I only had my foreman for 4 days before I snorkeled it and had to cut 3 holes to do it. I already had 120 miles on it by then though. http://

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i dont want to cut any holes so thats why mine dosent come out the fender like most others.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I had a branch stick through one of the fenders on one of the first times I had it out so i figured what the **** what is a few more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts