Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,

I am going to snorkel my 01 Foreman this weekend. My question is, can I run my vent tubes into my snorkel tube?

I mean instead of running them all the way up it, or near the handle bars, would it be OK to plumb them in to my snorkel tube?

Has anybody done this?

Thanks,

dvalley

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
you can do that to your diffs, and brake tubes, but leave the carb vents out, they cant have positive pressure going to them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have all of my vents run to my snorkel, including my carb. Doesn't seem to create any ill effects on the carb performance. I got my fittings in the air compressor section at Lowes, just drill the hole, wrap a little teflon tape around the threads, and screw it in. You should be good to go.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
robb is right about the carb vents, there might not be that big of an affect running them together but just incase i would run them the right way.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I agree with Robb.. It probably won't cause that much of a difference.. minor.. But I wouldn't chance it.. The hose is cheap and less problems run alone..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.