Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I like how yours is mounted, the kit I got for my Venom mounts in front of where yours is mounted. I had some problems with the front clamp mount bolts, I had to ream the holes out bigger in the mount plate. I will try to get some pics of it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
How well does the AP skidplate complete kit bolt up to the 05 Foremans, is it an exact match with the bolts holes lining up or is there any fabrication work needed to be done to it to make it fit.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here is where my winch and mount are located at. This is the Venom winch with the mount they sent me. Looks like I might have to do some work if I get the AP skid plate set.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have only used it 3 times since I have had it. Worked great each time. I got it off of Ebay. Had some problems with the mount plate, had to ream the front mount bolt holes out a little bit, but other then that it is great. It is the 2500, kind of wished I would have got the 3000 just for the little bit more power if needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.