Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have one already but I did a search and couldn't find it so.... Welcome to all the new comers and to those lurking in the shadows. When you sign up, please take the time to make a signature with info of your atv so that we know what you're working with. That way when you have a question, we'll be able to better answer your question or be able to steer you in the right direction. It's kinda hard to answer some question when we don't know what year or make of honda you're riding. Be safe and have a great day. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Yep we did that last year! :lol:

but honestly, We all need to remind the New guys to do it, the guy could be living right down the street and ya would never know it!

We have more Members from Tennessee than any other state..it would be nice to get together another ride with everybody from all over!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
RDNK TAZ;685565[B said:
]I know we have one already but I did a search and couldn't find it so[/B].... Welcome to all the new comers and to those lurking in the shadows. When you sign up, please take the time to make a signature with info of your atv so that we know what you're working with. That way when you have a question, we'll be able to better answer your question or be able to steer you in the right direction. It's kinda hard to answer some question when we don't know what year or make of honda you're riding. Be safe and have a great day. Thank you.
:unsure:scott..he mentioned that already
but It needs to be a sticky!!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Agreed on the sticky. I thought it was but nope. So I did a search. It wouldn't pull it up. Just a bunch of other junk. I knew we had one. Oh, well.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump! Still no signatures.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumping this for all the new guys on here. Please fill out your signature. You can do this by going through the User CP. Click on Edit Signature and describe your atv for us.

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Bumping this for all the new guys on here. Please fill out your signature. You can do this by going through the User CP. Click on Edit Signature and describe your atv for us.
+1...also where your from, who knows you might run into somebody to ride with!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
x2 that Glide.

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Or quick link and edit signature, either way its not that hard, cmon guys fill em out if you really want help with your stuff.:iagree

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
This is a great thread. Lots of info on adding a signature

1 - 11 of 11 Posts