Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 116 Posts

· Registered
1,405 Posts
So how do you feel about whats going on in the middle east?

alright,just kidding

Im in...unless im in the Bahamas spearing lobster, then...im out!

· Registered
1,405 Posts
dont need this post anymore

· Registered
1,405 Posts
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":1ik5vbde)
:thumbup: Okay, we're all square! I found where it is and I got a room. It's about 7 miles from the mud hole, but that's worth it for a hot shower and a bed and some A/C!!!!!! I'll be all rested back up and recharged for Sunday!!!!!! I'll be fresh as a daisy and ya'll will have monkey-butt!!!

The problem is you have no idea how many people are gonna be there and how many people are going to be leaving and coming.....we sat in line for over an hour to get out last time plus they did have DUI checkpoints set up outside the gate.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
im only 30-40 minutes away so i probably wont show up till Saturday morning
rise and shine biatches!!!!!

· Registered
1,405 Posts
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":r2f59sak)
Save a spot for us if ya'll can. If not, don't worry too much about it, we'll find ya!!!

GO EARLIER

· Registered
1,405 Posts
think of l-cross but with grass...and its at least twice as large

people do bring kids but yea beer,booze,********, and motorized vehicles.....somebody is bound to get runover

· Registered
1,405 Posts
I dont hink glass will be allowed

good thing i have a plastic bottle of Captain and Costco now sells Miller lite in the plastic bottles

· Registered
1,405 Posts
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":3vu6e6ba)
so does anyone got directions to this place ?

highway 70

are you guys unveiling the official "HondaFoeman platform buggy" or what!

and Robb did you take off your skirt yet?

· Registered
1,405 Posts
The Real Okeechobee Mudfest August 13th & 14th

gates open at 7:00 a.m.

bring anything your heart desires to ride, sorry no 3 wheelers allowed.

you must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.

camping available on Sat. nite at no extra charge you just have to pay for both days at the gate.

No underage drinking tolerated.

We have no RV hook-ups

We are located on HWY 70 about 30 miles west from the Ft. Pierce turnpike exit.

Admission: $10 per day per person
children 5 and under get in free.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Glass bottles are allowed. Like said before no minors with out adults. REAL adults. There is camping people with generators on one side of the compound and on the other side the rough necks. No Mudding or trail riding after dark. Only camp cruising. (cruising around to other camps checking people out.) Nudity. Up to the persons discretion. Gates do close at 7:00 or 8:00 pm depending on traffic. Swamp buggies, full tracks and any other wheeled mud riding vehicle is allowed except 3 wheelers. No fighting or underage drinking will be tolerated or you WILL be kicked out. MS&G has A security guard. This events got deputy’s. This is the one that has been closed for 2 years and now they are back.

he suggested the atv's stay out of the pit in front . He said it was bottomless to the point that sometimes they actually have to dig buggies out with a dozer . He also told me they are going to do there best to keep all of the buggies out of the spots that are great for atv's . I will speak with the owner tonight about a couple more atv friendly ideas , I will let ya'll know what she says . Keep your fingers crossed , it could be something very cool .

Vendors will be let in at 4:00 pm on the 12th .After the vendors are set up campers and such will be able to come in . There will be absoutely no riding of OHV ' until SAT. the 13th .

· Registered
1,405 Posts
O.K. So they are a day behind

picky,picky,picky...

found that info on atvflorida, so i guess take it for what its worth

· Registered
1,405 Posts
its only an hour from my house...we could always say screw riding atv's in a cow field turned mud pit and head to the Cheetah club

or ride Saturday....and be ridin Saturday night

· Registered
1,405 Posts
I got a tattoo on my leg while i was still on crutches from one of my reconstructions, that was interesting to say the least. I feel for you thats for sure. Good luck with those simpsons reruns this weekend!

you just a Rhino to drive around in

· Registered
1,405 Posts
that sucks, Where is Kelly when you need her? is Euro still going? ride Biatch with him

We will be there probably around 7:30 tommorrow morning. leaving the house around 6:30 or so. Remeber i have the black truck now and not the Avalanche

see everybody Manana

1 - 16 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.