2014-04-26 23.27.21.jpg

G0012227.jpg

G0040695.jpg

G0016651.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
rear disc brake kit

I bought it from highlifter in 2007. then they quit selling them for some reason. I have only had one problem with it since I installed it. I broke a brake line on the the first test ride and had to order a new one from them. I still have the instructions, I should use mine as a prototype and make a couple kits

·
Registered
396 Posts
I bought it from highlifter in 2007. then they quit selling them for some reason. I have only had one problem with it since I installed it. I broke a brake line on the the first test ride and had to order a new one from them. I still have the instructions, I should use mine as a prototype and make a couple kits
No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks. I keep hearing that Super Atv is coming with one. I have the one for the front.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Signature

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first mod on new (to me) 04 Foreman es - Fan would not come on, added a switch to control it. Runs to blue wire on fan motor and battery terminal with fuse between. Two hour job took me all day:

that's a nice, clean fix though! I need to do something like that if I can't get a good price on the stock reverse switch. the quad I've been working on for a horse rescue hasn't had use of their reverse for years. I finally took the entire thing apart to do some major overhauls and found two mystery wires that turned out to be none other than the reverse wires, so yay!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts