Honda Foreman Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hey rich when you had the 30s on there how much did you have the progressive shocks turned up with the lift in it?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Ok thanks. Im buying a 98 450 with 2 inch spacers under the springs on all four corners and 27 inch laws. I wanna put on 30 inch zillas and was thinking the progressive shocks and 2 inch highlifter lift.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My first mod on new (to me) 04 Foreman es - Fan would not come on, added a switch to control it. Runs to blue wire on fan motor and battery terminal with fuse between. Two hour job took me all day:

·
Registered
141 Posts
You guys are going to scare me back to the east coast with all these wolf track pics lol

Hey Mac what about those man eating coyote/wolf hybrids they had up north CB Attacking people while they sleep? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts

Just read my signature to lazy to type

·
Registered
448 Posts
Im dooooone for the most part. 2003 Foreman 450S with 400 miles on it is ready to be ridden for the next 13 years if its to match my ES I just sold. I pulled it apart and did everything all at once over the last week or so.
Mods are:
17% Big Red gear reduction, Detroit Gearless Locker, Gorilla axels, HMF Eco-Series, Moose hand/thumb warmer with control box, Hi Lifter springs, No-Toil air filter, 26" Outlaws, Hi-density plastic skid plate, EZ steer power steering kit, 3500# Viper, home made winch mount, extended front rack, ss bolts/washers/nylocs in place of fender push pins and all fluids changed and ready to go.
Im gonna get a new plug today and order a main jet in 132.5 and 135....nobody in the area has what I need and Ive exhausted every source looking. I have spacers but if the tires dont get into the pipe I'll leave them off, decided no on the lift this time and I let the disc brake kit go with the 02' I sold so Im gonna run these drums till I need to buy another kit...drums are new inside.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Now if I can just figure out how to change my sig to this machine....hmmmm

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Now if I can just figure out how to change my sig to this machine....hmmmm
user cp at the top/middle of page click on it then on the left side boxes click edit sig

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow thanks, I wasnt even close.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I guess I havent spent enough money yet...just ordered the perfex long travel kit :blink:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yea I can definitely feel the drop in gearing, I rode with the 14% in my other 450 for years so I noticed the difference right off. Im happy with it and say it is worth the hassle and cash. When I get back home from work I can go for a ride with the new owner of my old Foreman and and get speed comparisons between the two.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts