Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice I'm from guysborough ns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do some wheeling in that area from time to time, leave giants lake with a couple of buddies from there from the sugar bush camp road head for guysbrough to robins donuts for a coffee and some fuel, what a beautiful area of nova scotia, your lucky to live there. thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
hey rich do you think my foreman would turn 27 inch backs without a gear reduction? mods are in my signature

·
Premium Member
17,868 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Sweet I know the guy who owns the sugar bush camp. I have a camp not far from there on harts lake. Very nice trails around those parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
All I have is the homemade bash plate but after all I'm a dog fan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's some pics of my 04 I recently finished saving from a sad life rotting under the lean to of my buddy's shop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guitarzan, great looking foreman. any issues with running outlaw 27s and the 2 in lift?
Looking to do both of those to mine when i wear out my outlaw 26s

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's a before for comparison.

It was pretty rough from sitting for three years, but my buddy gave it to me to "get it out of his way", as he laughed saying it wasn't worth a whole lot. Needless to say, he was a bit surprised with the rebuild.

·
Registered
17 Posts
dscott, I don't have any issues running 27's. Could easily run 28's. You won't have any clearance issues.

·
Registered
13 Posts
awesome thanks. dont know if id want to do 28s without a GR lol. im finding a mixed response to 27s and a GR. some say ya need it and others say ya dont.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ran these same outlaws on my red 450 in my signature. I put a gr in it just because I had one and wanted to try it. It's actually still in that bike. When I built this one, I wanted to keep up speed wise with buddy's with bigger newer bikes while riding, so I opted to leave out the gr. With the big bore and head work etc, I have more than enough power to turn them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is sweet, I am a huge Dawgs fan. I live in LaGrange Ga. SW of Atlanta. What would you charge for something like that?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey rich,
Just wonderin you have any other shots of your "old" 450. I'm getting ready to re-do mine and thats the look I like. What's the wheel setup you have there (are they ITP).. Are you running spacers on the rear or anything?
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,868 Posts
i do but i will have to find them ....
yes they were the itp 5 wheels and they don't make them anymore (a shame if you ask me ) no wheel spacers
here are some of it with the 29.5 swamplites

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet man, thanks. I'll likely be hitting you up for some wisdom on the gear reduction and some other things in the near future.. Im looking to build a grunt machine for plowing snow and hauling wood.
Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sweet man, thanks. I'll likely be hitting you up for some wisdom on the gear reduction and some other things in the near future.. Im looking to build a grunt machine for plowing snow and hauling wood.
Cheers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Let me repeat... Heh.
Sorry bout that.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts