stereo
warn 2500lb winch
hand gaurds
skull grips

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2004 450S 1.5" lift, 26x12x12's executioners all around, triangle snorkel kit, black itp ss rims, high lifter skid plates and cv protectors, 2500lb super winch, hand and thumb warmers, kimpex v bumper, rear storage box, uni filter, last but not least.. 6 pack beverage sock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
read my signature to lazy to type lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welded rolled 'expanded metal' on front and rear racks ..... can bungee anything, anywhere.

Grizzly track ..... coin is a Canadian 'toonie'

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,868 Posts
ohh ok .... there is a 18% for the foreman 400-450 out there but it is using parts from a 85 atc big red 250 but .....trying to find them is hard as **** !!!!! i have been looking for 3 years

·
Registered
180 Posts
This may not work in your application ...... we run without the plastic motor side covers. Our travel is mainly on new/old/abandoned logging roads, and the trails we cut into the brush to get our moose and other game out. The motor seems to run a little bit cooler, and any oil leaks/weeps are more readily seen. It's very easy to clean-up the motor ...... My 350 4Trax (1990) didn't have side covers, and I've never hit the motor with anything ...... I've been riding it for 24 years.

Nothing like seeing wolf tracks! These tracks are about 10 minutes old. Three wolves running a young cow moose.

Did you have moose stew last night ? ........... Mmmmmmm ! :lol:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts