Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls,

I just called Service Honda for parts and they do not ship to Canada!!!

Very disappointed about that!!

Do someone on thi forum knows a place that I cant buy parts, Honda Foreman parts that can be shipped to Canada?

Thanks in advanced

DuckyXpress

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
if its after market parts you are after you can order off highlifter, moose utilities, aluminum produsts, kimpex, st.onge recreation-barrie ontario, and a boatload of other places. the dealer can order aftermarket stuff to

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know that I can get parts from the dealer, but they are alot more expensive that the ones on Service Honda.

I need fender parts, so that is why.

Sorry, did not asked the question clearly

Ducky

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just called and they do not ship in Canada!!!

Think I will have to buy from the local dealer Honda$$$$$$$$$$

Will post the price differences.

Thanks again anyways,

Ducky

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sounds like a Honda thing, we can't get the parts off a Canadian Trail Edition shipped to the U.S. and you can't get cheap OEM parts shipped to Canada. Maybe someone that lives on the border will start a new business and we all will benefit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha ha!!!

Yes, bikebandit is shipping to CANADA!!!!!!

But the shipping is quite expensive

No worry, I am still happy that there shipping!

Thanks again !

Ducky

·
Registered
138 Posts
Honda parts shipped to canada

I get parts from these guys all the time.

<a href="http://www.mrcycles.com/" target="_blank">http://www.mrcycles.com/</a>

The ship usps so you don't have to pay rediculous ups brokerage fees. They are a bit more expensive than yamaha of troy but the usps is the ticket. Trust me. I hear what your saying about local dealerships ripping us off, mine is the same. I do not even buy anything there anymore because prices are 200 times more that i CAN GET THINGS OFF OF MRCYCLES.
MR Cycle staff are great to deal with and the micro feish helps you find exactly what you want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.