Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know whether or not anyone makes some sort of seat that bolts to the rear cargo rack? it would be so nice to slide back on some padded area when i am really riding towards the rear. also if i decided to take along a passanger they could be a little more comfortable. I suppose i could make one if i had to.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I got a black canvas one from TSC for about $75 and it works really well for me! It has two side compartments that are about 9x9x16 and one in the rear about the same. I use the sides for holding my little 12pk coolers and the back one I filled with mattress foam for support. My g/f rides back there and said it was not good but my brother rode back there and liked it better than the fourtrax300 seat on my dads four wheeler. Girlfriend has back issues so take that for what its worth! The seating area is about 2" thick of foam. Innovative Products Inc. made it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone i have not found anything even close to what i want. I do not want anything that bulky or anything with sides. i just want something the same level as the back of the seat something that covers the rear cargo rack and have it padded. i'll keep looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.