·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats up who is riding and where?

·
Registered
831 Posts
aight message me yer number... i dont think i have it. ill store it to my phone this time. but yea def gonna ride sat nite. there were some nice holes out there 2nites ago after the rain. and i wanna see those new tires in action.

·
Registered
831 Posts
one fathers day is sunday... wont be as bad if i wake up and only have to drive 5mins hung over... would suck ass driving how ever far rabbit run is back to palm bay here. ill just go to pumpkin run.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
you dont gotta stay after the run, i left right after the pumpkin run was over, and will probably do the same for the rabbit run.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I think we are going to holopaw on Sun. So far it is Gabby and I and the drunk Bitches. Should be fun we will see how bad it is getting to brick lake.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oooops yeah sorry guys i meant the 17th it was real late that night and i was waking up to go to the keys at 4:00am for 2 days just got home 30 min. ago.............I came home because i just had to ride.........i am going to be at holopaw tomorrow around 1 or 2 ish and probally leave sometime after dark

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
Would like to go but go to spend some time with the wife, with our work schedules we dont' get much time off together, yall have fun.

·
Registered
831 Posts
aight well me and euro and bout 2-3 other bikes will be out at grant tonight ridin. prob be get there 7-8ish. and ride most of the nite. so if anyone wants to meet out there let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.