Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS ANY ONE TRYED RUNNING 1.5 PVC PIPE ALONG THE SIDE OF THE MOTOR INTO THE FINDER THEN GOING TWO 2'' PVC SO YOU DONT HAVE 2 BEND THE OIL LINES ?? OR IS THE 1.5 LINE 2 SMALL FOR THE AIR FLOW ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you do it right you should not have to bend the oil cooler lines!

·
Registered
28 Posts
on my 2004 rubicon i ran 2in right out of the air box,and run it along the right side (sitting on the seat) and up along the gas tank and through the fender well and then up through the plastic.i didnt have to move or bend anything works great.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i got my snorkel from triangleatv, i used the one that they have for the foreman. it comes out of the air box with 1.5" then adapts up to 2" for the rest of the way. to adapt the foreman snorkel to the rubicon was easy all i had to do was make one cut and buy a $3 rubber adapter from home depot

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used 1.5 the hole way then came through the fender with 2". And it gets plenty of air. Lets just say I can wheelie 28 laws all day long

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.