Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for all you guys that care. My perfex kit should be here today, 26" Swamplites should be here in a week or so, got my tow hooks fabbed up and mounted, and Rubicon rims are waiting for the swamplites to get here. Will have a link to pics in a day or two, I got to wait on my sister to get home from college so i can get her camera. I should have before and after pics for you guys..
Thanks, Yall have fun.
:wave:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
sounds like a nice early xmas list. Looking forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good.

haha now HL said they dont have any swamplites, so i guess im goin to get some MST's. any info from you guys on the mst's??
but i think im really goin to like the setup.

·
Registered
247 Posts
a friend of mine has the the mst's on a 450 and they do well even though he got them the same as stock they do good can't wait to see some pics

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went ahead and ordered the MST's. Dan talked me into it, and all the stuff ive been reading about them. Sounds like thats what i need. So i got the HL prostaff membership. Thats 10% off everything, then they have a Outlaw Tire 10% discount. so i got 20% off. and that brought the price down to around $275 for a set of 26x9.5-12 and 26x12-12.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("nonnieselman":hb0rfmtw)
I went ahead and ordered the MST's. Dan talked me into it, and all the stuff ive been reading about them. Sounds like thats what i need. So i got the HL prostaff membership. Thats 10% off everything, then they have a Outlaw Tire 10% discount. so i got 20% off. and that brought the price down to around $275 for a set of 26x9.5-12 and 26x12-12.
let us know how they do! i have been waiting for somebody to pull the trigger with those ires

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you bet ill tell yall how they do! and im goin to try to get some pics! as many as i can. I know i read something about a write up on installing a Clutch kit, yall know where that is??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts